HealthWise Clinical Nutrition offers our patient forms in electronic format, so you can complete them at your convenience before to your first visit. These forms let us know the history and current state of your health.
New patient forms are required of all patients
Dr. Flannery requires that ALL new patient forms and medical records be submitted before scheduling your first appointment. Click here to find out more about your first visit with Dr. Mark Flannery.
Please contact our office and we can email you all the required forms.
Have a question? (805) 205-9050
What to Expect
The more you understand who we are, what we do and why we do it, the more you will enjoy your results. We offer a drug-free solution that is safe, gentle, and specific to your needs. We educate you and your family and then design an individual care plan suited to best meet your needs.
To read more about what to expect on your first visit, please click on the links below.
Our services to you:
- Advanced Nutritional Counseling
- Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis
- Functional Endocrinology Analysis
- Nutritional Support for Chronic Conditions
- Cutting edge Blood, Stool, Saliva, Urine testing
- Food Allergy Lifestyle Counseling
- Immune Evaluation and Support
- Detoxification Programs
- A warm, caring environment